Purchasing a high efficiency load washer can sometimes be hard as there are many brands to choose from.
When trying to purchase one, make sure that it is well made and inexpensive.
Being at a loss when making your decision? Do not worry. We have collected all the most recommended high efficiency load washer for you. you can take a look at it.
High Efficiency Load Washer Reviews
- “Everything works well with this washer, except for the fact that it doesn’t have a center agitator.” – Mike Robinson
- “This washer has a too low of water level, always goes out of balance.” – Dynaman
- “Update: After second meeting with company, they said they’d rather send out a repairman.” – janet
This high-efficiency ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier 3** rated washer delivers increased capacity, better cleaning performance and gentleness, and more energy savings than traditional top-load washer.
- “2 months after warranty expires it stops working.” – Kevin Deck
- “This machine is one where I wish that there were minus stars to give.” – gwb1943
- “In total, it takes about two hours to wash a load of clothes.” – Share Lindsey
- “My machine literally blew up after one month.” – beachwife
- “LG customer service: sorry about the inconvenience, but you have to wait.” – R. Jackson
- “I agree with all of the other complaints (with the exception of the exploding machine – have yet to experience that phenomenon!)” – Janene R. Ravid
3.6 cu. ft. Cabrio ® Top Load Washer with Precision Dispense Excellence is second nature to you, and this high-efficiency top load washer is right there with you. The intelligent technology of …
- “I will NEVER buy anything made by Whirlpool again.” – Erin M. Nolan
- “I am a full-time working single mom; not only do I not have the money to repair the machine, I have very little time to get to the laundrymat.” – Sherri
- “I called Customer Service to ask them to convince me to shop Whirlpool again and they transferred me to sales who transferred me back to Customer Service.” – shamrock
This 4.3 cu. ft. I.E.C. equivalent(1) high-efficiency, EcoConserve washer features the PowerWash cycle to tackle your dirtiest loads and a low water wash system that uses over 70% less water and …
- “Would not recommend this product or anything made by Maytag until they improve their products.” – Michael Nelson
- “Now 1 year and 3 months later the machine is no longer operational.” – Nicole Kanbara
- “Very disappointed in this washer.” – Matt Foley
This36 cu ftDOE equivalent high-efficiency EcoConservetrade washer features the PowerWashtrade cycle to tackle your dirtiest loads and a low water wash system that uses over 70 less water and energy than pre-2004 traditional top load washers The Inte.
The Frigidaire FAHE4044MW Affinity High Efficiency Top Load Washer in white is an incredibly efficient washer with numerous cycles designed to thoroughly but carefully clean clothes.
This36 cu ftDOE equivalent high-efficiency EcoConservetrade washer uses over 70 less water and energy than pre-2004 traditional top load washers The IntelliCleantrade impeller delivers increased wash action and better cleaning performance The 2X life.
- “It wrings the clothes so much that they are twisted and scrunched.” – Anne
- “I have always owned Maytags.” – Hope T.
- “The washer does not use near enough water (on anything but the bulky setting).” – Harmony Alston
Whirlpool White Top Load Washer WTW8500BW. Wash more than 3 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer’s 4.
Thanks For Stopping By!
If you would like to rate this high efficiency load washer page, then you can do so here.