Wanna buy a new lowes washer? Do not know which one is better?
Do not worry. I am pleased to be the one to bring you a good news that we have made a list of the top rated lowes washers for you to choose from. They are all made well and inexpensive.
No matter what kind of lowes washers you need, you will get satisfied here. Enjoy your shopping.
Best Lowes Washers to buy
- “Just because its expensive does not mean its quality.” – Cheryl A. Dawson
- “I CAN’T open the door.” – Lynn Benson
- “Clothes are clean, machine is quiet and quick.” – J.B.REVELS
- “It is very efficient, quiet and cleans the clothing great.” – Paul A. Culter
- “November 2013: After a month of use, I love this machine.” – T. W. Struzik
- “Besides, it has a delay start capability so you can almost set it to end when it is convenient.” – consumer9277
Help protect your clothes with the Care Control temperature management system which helps to make sure the water is warm enough to dissolve detergent, but not hot enough to damage your clothes.
- “The second wash load the lid lock would not stop locking and unlocking after one hour.” – Sara Singer
- “Does not have an actual “Warm” water setting – when selected, this just uses cold tap water with no addition of hot water.” – Makaha4ever
- “I will never buy Whirlpool again because of their poor customer service.” – COB
Package Content:WashermanualwarrantyPreciseFill with the option of 5 water levels automatically measures the load size and adds the perfect amount of waterPerfectTemp water temperature system ensures accuracyRainShower system distributes water evenlyBleach and fabric softener dispensers6 wash/rinse water temperaturesHeight 42.
- “I purchased this product on 11/10/12 and the problems started less then 2 months later.” – mona0615
- “The rinse cycle, again, requires either filling with a bucket or cycling the timer enough times to assure there is sufficient water in the machine.” – High Rad Drifter
- “If you plan to wash large items such as a duvet cover, bedspread, blankets, or even just one bath mat, the water level is not sufficient to clean thoroughly.” – mhjh1006
- “Clothes come out clean and they are quiet.” – Laf6502
- “This machine works great , I’ve waited so long to finally have these energy saving and better cleaning washers and dryers.” – Daniela Cusano
- “This is not the type of behavior I expect when I buy a high end appliance.” – Peter
Product Description Amana 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer This traditional top-load washer features a maximum spin speed of up to 700 RPM to remove more water from clothes for shorter drying time. The …
- “I push the Start button and nothing happens.” – T. Keeling
- “Oh, and it will only fill about 1/3 full for all rinse cycles.” – Brian Bennett
- “Once I actually spoke with Jonathan, he was very nice and helpful.” – Jennifer Ray
This36 cu ftDOE equivalent high-efficiency EcoConservetrade washer uses over 70 less water and energy than pre-2004 traditional top load washers The IntelliCleantrade impeller delivers increased wash action and better cleaning performance The 2X life.
- “It wrings the clothes so much that they are twisted and scrunched.” – Anne
- “I have always owned Maytags.” – Hope T.
- “The washer does not use near enough water (on anything but the bulky setting).” – Harmony Alston
This high-efficiency ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier 3** rated washer delivers increased capacity, better cleaning performance and gentleness, and more energy savings than traditional top-load washer.
- “2 months after warranty expires it stops working.” – Kevin Deck
- “This machine is one where I wish that there were minus stars to give.” – gwb1943
- “In total, it takes about two hours to wash a load of clothes.” – Share Lindsey
This washer39s EcoBoost option helps to increase efficiency and the Eco Monitor helps you track your energy savings Precision Dispense adds bleach and fabric softener to laundry at proper intervals fr
- “Gone are the days when a washer would last 20 years.” – Disgruntled in PA
- “I will not be buying any other products from Whirlpool, including the dryer that would have matched this washer.” – L. Allen
- “My loads were small and I used the low He detergent, all types of boosters and even had to spot clean my washclothes….but it DID NOT do the job.” – Karen from Texas
- “Called Samsung had tech out in 5 days.” – Tim
- “2-2-2013 the replacement broke.” – karatemom23
- “Worst washer I’ve ever owned.” – Murphy
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It