There are several quiet washers that are known to be the best in their lines, which makes how to choose one that fits you best a great problem.
Don’t worry; choosing one will not be time-wasting or energy-consuming any longer, for we have made a list of all the most recommended and popular quiet washers for you to choose from. And below is the list.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
Best Quality Quiet Washers
The portable and compact 1.0 cu. ft. washer has 3 electric controlled water levels and 3 wash cycles for the perfect load every time. The stainless steel tub holds up to 6 pounds of clothes, which is …
- “The machine itself works very well, it washes the clothes more gently and quietly than regular washers.” – StillWaters
- “It saved me so much time/money since I didn’t have to go to the laundromat anymore.” – Aerialist
- “Hook up was super easy and I had no issues with water leaking from the hose connection to the faucet.” – cyfbtd
Works in only 2-3 minutes
2.2 lb capacity for dry laundry (about 1-2 pairs of jeans per load)
1600 rpm spin speed
Portable, only weighs 11 lbs
Compact, measures 13.
- “They spun the clothes very well, so that when you hang them up they dried fast.” – Lily Pad
- “This dryer and the Panda washer are really the perfect pair for any budget minded person or someone with a cramped apartment with no hookups and no nearby laundry.” – Brian
- “Now I can do all but the really big stuff (like jeans, heavy sweaters, sheets, blankets, jackets, large bath towels&mats) at home.” – SuriKatta
Help protect your clothes with the Care Control temperature management system which helps to make sure the water is warm enough to dissolve detergent, but not hot enough to damage your clothes.
- “The second wash load the lid lock would not stop locking and unlocking after one hour.” – Sara Singer
- “Does not have an actual “Warm” water setting – when selected, this just uses cold tap water with no addition of hot water.” – Makaha4ever
- “I will never buy Whirlpool again because of their poor customer service.” – COB
Please Note: The Washer/Dryer Combo takes up to 6 hours to wash and dry your clothing Is It A Washer? Or Something Better? This combination washer/dryer is perfect if you don’t have an external venting source, which conventional dryers require, and it runs on standard voltage electricity.
- “No way to remove lint from the machine.” – Coffee Lover
- “I called customer service.” – Jim Hasak
- “It does take abour 4-5 hours depending on the size, but if you go to work and come back you have dry clean clothes, same if you do it over night.” – A. G.
4.6 cu. ft. capacity: Wash up to 3 baskets of laundry in a single load. The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity wash basket adapts to both large and small loads for optimal fabric care. ENERGY STAR Qualified: Meets …
- “They should be ashamed and I will NEVER buy a whirlpool product again.” – Lynn Iannece
- “The Whirlpool rep agreed that my machine’s performance is unacceptable but offered no remedy and would not transfer me to any higher employee to speak to.” – L. Allen
- “Had we done more online research we would have found that there is a website dedicated to the horror stories consumers have had with this washer.” – MDSPHOTO
2.2 lb. washing capacity, ideal for washing small items like undergarments, socks, shirts & diapers,etc.
- “I wear formal clothes to work, and this machine is perfect for them.” – ls96
- “I now like doing laundry!” – Joanne Caballero
- “Today is September 18, 2013.” – A. moon
24 Compact Washer / Dryer Combo
LG’s all-in-one washer and dryer combo does it all in just one machine. It’s great for those who want to be able to do laundry at home but do not have an external venting source which conventional dryers require.
- “It is compact and good looking as well.” – itsnickers
- “When it works, it washes OK, but drying takes a long time and doesn’t work all that well.” – Steven J. Kline
- “I have an extremely small space to fit a washer and dryer and they must be stackable.” – LaFleur
- “Read online, there are countless people complaining about the same thing.” – alex
- “This is my first front load machine so I don’t know if all machines are like this, but every few washes you’re supposed to drain excess water out of a drain plug.” – Weezi
- “Being a mechanical superintendent I of course already knew that the washer was broken, that is why I called.” – Ben
Whirlpool WFC7500VW Front-Load Washer WFC7500VW Portable Washer and Dryer
- “So I went through Whirlpool’s customer service for the repairs.” – Normypie
- “Within 10 months, the drive motor stopped working and was replaced in August 2012 under the one year warranty.” – hawkeyes
- “If I could give this product zero stars, I would.” – Nabopolassar
Package Content:WashermanualwarrantyPreciseFill with the option of 5 water levels automatically measures the load size and adds the perfect amount of waterPerfectTemp water temperature system ensures accuracyRainShower system distributes water evenlyBleach and fabric softener dispensers6 wash/rinse water temperaturesHeight 42.
- “I purchased this product on 11/10/12 and the problems started less then 2 months later.” – mona0615
- “The rinse cycle, again, requires either filling with a bucket or cycling the timer enough times to assure there is sufficient water in the machine.” – High Rad Drifter
- “If you plan to wash large items such as a duvet cover, bedspread, blankets, or even just one bath mat, the water level is not sufficient to clean thoroughly.” – mhjh1006
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas